Are you curious about GarageBand and want to work with this useful app on your PC? Here, we have gathered all the fine details of this app for your convenience. So, let’s take a quick look at them!
What is GarageBand?
GarageBand is a music making software or app that was developed by Apple under the direction of Dr. Lengeling. Dr. Lengeling was a former worker of the German company Emagic, makers of Logic Audio, which was occupied by Apple in 2002.
It’s Important to note that GarageBand is a popular music app which is available only for Mac & IOS operating systems. Users of this app can create music and podcasts and edit MIDI files according to their own will with its amazing virtual musical instrumental features.
Are you a Windows user and want to enjoy the melody with GarageBand? Don’t worry! We are always here to guide you. So, just read GarageBand for PC and create some beautiful tunes! We have collected some tricks to work with GarageBand on Windows OS. Let’s take a quick look at these techniques!
1. Use Google Chrome Remote Desktop
This trick will work only if you have a MAC computer. In this method, you have to download Chrome Remote Desktop app on both of your systems. The procedure is explained below:
- First of all, make sure that both of your computer systems have Chrome, then install Remote Desktop app on both.
- On Mac system, launch Chrome and authorize Remote desktop app by accepting all the terms and conditions.
- In next step, you will be prompted to share your PC. Click on share and note the given Code.
- Now move to your Windows PC and launch the App.
- Grant all the needed permissions and provide the Code got from MAC PC.
- Click on “CONNECT”“and enjoy the virtual music creation from Windows.
2. Use of an IOS Emulator
In this modern period, People are quite familiar with the hottest technology advancements. Emulators are also one of these. Actually, Emulators are software that provides the virtual devices for ease of workers. If you want to know about Emulators in detail, simply search it on Google.
In this trick, you can use an IOS emulator on your PC to work with GarageBand features. Many IOS emulators available but the recommendation is of iPadian emulator. Just install iPadian or any other emulator on PC and now get all the IOS apps and GarageBand on Windows OS.
3. Try GarageBand Alternatives
As you know GarageBand is a pure Mac & IOS product and there are no chances of any upcoming release that will be compatible with Windows OS. So the third option we have is the use of alternatives. There are many suitable and reliable alternatives of this IOS App available for Windows. Some of them are LMMS, FL Studio, Mixcraft 7, Reaper and Music Maker Jam.
Now it’s time to come forward with some hits created by GarageBand of PC. We are waiting for your new creations! Good Luck.